CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a well-established and ambitious global broker is offering traders access to CFDs across Forex, Indices, Commodities, Stocks & Cryptocurrencies and is expanding globally and is currently looking to recruit a full-time Content Manager for employment in its Limassol office.
They are seeking a talented candidate to join their growing team and be responsible for the management and delivery of all content in line with the overall strategy of the business.
- Management and production of engaging omni-channel content always ensuring brand consistency, and regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for all content development including editorial, strategy, execution, and optimization.
- Understand and articulate compelling messaging, differentiation and positioning of the company’s products to its global audience.
- Maintain and manage website content production in all languages and landing page optimization
- Create and oversee Ad copy on banners and landing pages and testing for optimum CTR and conversions.
- Management and analysis of content performance
- Develop and manage a full editorial calendar and writing of content directly or working with 3rd party copywriters to ensure writing to a high standard by editing, proofreading, and improving contributor’s posts.
- Liaise with key internal departments including Business Development, Sales, Design, Compliance, SEO and Web Development to deliver and optimise content.
- Creation and delivery of all press releases, advertisements, and brochures.
- Responsible for all email marketing and management of database optimizing specific funnels.
- Procurement and management of all content writers, seminar & webinar providers.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms.
- Strong content and wider marketing background with ability to understand how content can be used across different channels.
- Ability to guide purpose-built content and documents from beginning to end with excellent project management skills dealing with a globally distributed team.
- Awareness of SEO techniques, web traffic metrics and knowledge of how to optimize and measure content accordingly will be considered an advantage
- Basic knowledge of HTML and web publishing.
- Excellent attention to detail is critical and the ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Good organisational and time-management skills and proactive and can-do attitude.
- Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas as well as external entities.
- Superior English-language communication skills both oral and written.
- Experience in Forex or Financial Services preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing or related fields preferred or high-level of combination of education and experience.