CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are currently looking to add a Recruitment Assistant/ Administrator to our team. We are looking for someone that will have the passion for learning as well as the love for the world of Recruitment. The successful candidate will be an individual with a positive attitude, ability to adapt easily and learn fast and the ability to communicate in an excellent manner. This position requires patience and ability to work under pressure and can offer the possibility to learn a number of new industries and gain a great understanding of the Recruitment world.
If you’re looking for stability as well as the opportunity to learn continuously and you’re a patient individual with exceptional organization and communication skills, then this might be the right job role for you.
- Database administration
- Inputting candidate info into the company CRM
- Administrative support to Recruitment Consultants
- Converting candidate’s CV’s confidentially onto the company’s template.
- Responding to candidate emails and sending interview feedback via email
- Dealing with advertising; posting job adverts on the company website as well as on independent job boards and company social media accounts
- Preparing reports for the management
- Database search and matching relevant profiles with job vacancies as per Recruitment Consultant requests
- Ad hoc duties according to management’s request.
- University Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or similar would be considered an advantage
- Tech savvy
- Excellent knowledge of English, written and spoken
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn