CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a well-established Fin-Tech company with offices in Limassol. They develop advanced trading platforms, CRM systems, high-load web services and advertising management system. They are currently looking for a Arabic speaker to join their Sales team. The successful candidate will be native/fluent in Arabic, sales oriented and tech-savvy with excellent communication skills.
- Dealing with prospective clients via emails and telephone
- Presenting trading platforms to prospective clients (remotely/live)
- University degree in IT or Business related
- Languages: fluent English
- Native or Fluent Arabic is a must
- Very good interpersonal skills: sales personality, ability to maintain client interest, ability to make captivating product presentations
- Ability to take initiative, meet deadlines, and work under pressure
- Business/corporate representative personality and appearance
- Desire and ability to learn new skills, work in a team
- No visa/work permit requirements
Additional requirements (considered as advantage):
- Knowledge or working experience in financial markets (Forex or Centralized Exchange markets)
- Knowledge or working experience in sales of trading software for corporate clients