CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is an Investment Firm authorized and regulated by CySEC, with offices in Limassol, Cyprus. Their dynamic team has been driving the company to success and is now in need of adding another team member to the Customer Support team, that will add more value to the team. The successful candidate will have experience in customer support within the FX industry, excellent knowledge in English, communication and organizational skills.
- Handle all client queries via live chats, phone calls and emails for the company group;
- Any other duty assigned by the Customer Support department.
- Help process appropriate verification procedures daily;
- Be the first point of contact for existing clients and assist internally all other departments according to their needs.
- 1-year+ experience in a Customer Support or Sales position in a regulated financial services company preferred but not essential.
- Fluent verbal and good written English (Additional languages are an advantage)
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented.
- Computer literate.
- Professionalism, work ethic, Self-motivation and a Team player.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Flexible to work on Cyprus Public holidays on rotation.