CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our clients is an industry backed, fast growing regulated company providing single wallet white label casino and sports solution via mobile, tablet and PC. They already have more than 60 well-established partners in the casino vertical. Licensed out of U.K and Malta with offices in Cyprus, Israel and London, they are in a fantastic position to continue their rapid global growth.
They are currently looking for a motivated and dynamic AML Assistant to join their team in Limassol.
- Monitoring customer accounts to detect fraudulent patterns on anti-money laundering (AML) and countering the financing of terrorism (CTD) activity
- Identifies and reports to MLRO all customers required to provide a source of funds/wealth in line with enhanced due diligence procedures, and take appropriate measures to obtain the documents
- Investigating, reporting and undertaking remedial action on suspicious accounts
- Contributing and ensuring compliance
- Interacting with other departments as necessary
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work independently and also to liaise with other departments
- Minimum of 1 year in a similar relevant position with a regulated financial company
- Fluent English speaker with high written/verbal communication skills
- European citizenship