CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, is an industry backed, fast growing regulated company providing single wallet white label casino and sports solution via mobile, tablet and PC. They already have more than 60 well-established partners in the casino vertical. Licensed out of U.K and Malta with offices in Cyprus, Israel and London, our client, is in a fantastic position to continue its rapid global growth.
They are looking for a motivated and dynamic Account Manager to join our team in Limassol.
- Be the primary point of contact, build and manage long term close relationships with a portfolio of allocated B2B clients.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Manage multiple B2B clients in a professional and organized manner. Complete regular client review e-meetings. Create and manage backlogs of client requirements.
- Take part in negotiating, creating and executing joint marketing campaigns with the B2B client
- Work with B2B clients to compile data and insights on product performance, the effects of targeted campaigns and promotions etc.
- Up-sell the existing B2B clients for new products and premium offerings. Work with them to broaden the product footprint within their business.
- Liaise with the Product team as well as other internal departments to effectively respond to clients’ inquiries and concerns, including Operations and CRM, and to communicate feedback on client requirements,
- Work towards achieving the individual targets and reaching the department KPIs
- Analyze B2B client services and traffic patterns to advice on customer growth
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to on board and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Account Manager or industry experience not mandatory but will be considered an advantage
- Have portfolio management experience
- Proficient user of MS Office tools
- Excellent command of the English language
- Attention to detail and quality of work
- European citizenship