CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our clients is a well-established and ambitious globally-regulated (including CySEC) CFD and Forex Broker with headquarters in Australia and further offices internationally. They’re seeking to recruit a Back Office & Support Administrator- Chinese Speaker to join their growing team in Limassol.
The successful candidate does not necessarily need prior experience but needs to have a can-do attitude, willingness to learn and be a team-player. The candidate needs to be fluent in written and spoken Mandarin and fluency in English is viewed favorably.
This is a great opportunity to work in a varied role and be overseen by and mentored by a team of industry professionals with years of industry experience. The company offers continuous personal development and a dynamic working environment.
- Assist with the onboarding of clients which include reviewing their KYC documents and updating client personal data
- Provide answers to customers by identifying problems and assisting with incoming queries by email, live chat and other supported communication channels of the company
- Assisting other departments with Back-office requests
- Computer literacy with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge and experience in FX will be considered advantageous but not required
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- EU passport holder or have the right to live and work in Cyprus.
- Native or near native Mandarin and can communicate in English
- Ability to work in shifts and occasionally on weekends