CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a well-established and ambitious broker expanding globally and is currently looking to recruit a full-time Legal & Corporate Assistant for its Limassol office. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and exciting role and be part of an excellent team.
- Assist in day to day legal and corporate matters.
- Review and update company legal documents.
- Collaborate with the corporate services team to maintain the corporate documents for the group of companies.
- Assist in the gathering of internal information in response to regulatory requests.
- Perform various general administrative duties (such as file creation and maintenance of ongoing administrative projects).
- Collaborate with other departments to create a culture of compliance.
- Prepare and submit application forms for third party providers.
- Qualified university/certificate graduate, a law, business or accountancy degree and / or previous legal/corporate services experience will be considered a strong advantage.
- Experience in financial services or a Forex broker preferred.
- Proven experience in working to deadlines in projects involving various documents and moving parts that need to be delivered simultaneously. Exceptionally well-organised with a close attention to detail.
- Proactive and ability to analyse and interpret information quickly.
- Problem-solving skills and diligent ability to see an issue through to resolution.
- Self-starter who can work alone but under supervision and motivated by meeting deadlines.
- Intelligent and willing to keep learning.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, both oral and written.
- Medical insurance after successful completion of 6-month probation
- Annual paid leave of 22 business days