CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a technology solutions provider, currently has an exciting, full-time career opportunity for an IT Support at their headquarters in Limassol. The ideal candidate will join a fast-growing IT environment, will have extensive networking and systems administration skills and will have as main responsibility 1st Level Support.
- Configuring new users;
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests;
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary;
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone).
- 1 years hands-on experience;
- Experience in Windows operation systems;
- Experience with PC and Mac hardware, Printers and Computer peripherals;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Knowledge in the TCP/IP protocol;
- Proven experience and knowledge in Microsoft server infrastructures and Microsoft OS installations
- Availability to work in dynamic working hours;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment;
- Knowledge of Google G Suite Products will be considered as an advantage.
- Why you’ll love working with us: We offer competitive salaries, a great package of benefits and the chance to build a successful career.