CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client an established Fin Tech company we are seeking to recruit an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their expanding team.
The employer has offices both in Nicosia & Limassol plus, Athens. The position can be based in any of their offices either in Cyprus or Greece and in some cases remote working.
A pre requisite is that the successful candidate has a high level of working experience in Kubernetes.
- Collaborating with development teams to plan, deploy and administer applications running on AWS infrastructure and Kubernetes
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and maintaining Kubernetes clusters and AWS infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code principles
- Initiating and driving the adoption of technologies and use of good patterns for development and operations
- Actively participating in proposing and evaluating solutions for various technical improvements or business requirements
- Keeping up to date with the latest tools and trends in the industry
Required Skills & Experience
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar discipline
- Mandatory knowledge and professional experience with both Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud platforms, AWS highly preferred
- Overall knowledge of software development and release practices according to DevOps principles
- Experience or knowledge of service mesh (such as Istio), infrastructure as Code tools (such as Terraform), monitoring tools (such as Zabbix, DataDog, New Relic) and/or CI/CD with Jenkins will be considered an advantage
Remuneration & Benefits
- Excellent base salary
- Performance related bonus
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Attractive relocation package. Relocation support for a smooth relocation for you and your family if coming from abroad
Please forward your CV to -
info@jobsCyprus.com | www.jobscyprus.com