CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client based in Nissou (Nicosia) is a Global specialist in the sourcing and placement of staff in the Oil & Gas industry across the world.
The successful applicant must have some previous experience in a busy administrative role, HR and or Recruitment experience. A flexible attitude and the willingness to learn and develop is of utmost importance.
This is a busy office and the successful applicant must be able to handle multiple e mail correspondence and telephone calls.
- Assist in searching through various websites to identify correct profiles of candidates
- Posting vacancies on company and other websites
- Reviewing applicants CV’s
- Assist in conducting telephone interviews
- Creation of CV’s
- Liasing with candidates
- Liaising with clients
- Updating & maintaining database
- Generally assisting the operations manager
Required Skills & Experience
- University Graduate
- IT literate and Microsoft Office conversant
- Excellent organisational abilities
- Excellent English language skills, French language would be an added advantage but not a pre requisite
Remuneration & Benefits
- Gross salary €18,000 per year
- Working 38 hours a week.
- 22 days annual holiday
- Medical insurance on successful completion of probation
Forward your CV to
email@example.com | www.jobscyprus.com