CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is an International Banking Software developer and provider. We are seeking to recruit talented individuals for their offices in Nicosia
We are looking for individuals with at least 1 years experience as a C# developer responsible for building secure, scalable and user-friendly web applications. The successful candidate will work closely with the business, design and QA teams in order to understand technical and business requirements and deliver solutions that meet very high-quality standards.
- Reviewing business and technical requirements and provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Translate requirements, storyboards and use cases into highly functional and reliable web applications
- Design build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C# code
- Maintain highly testable and quality code by implementing unit tests, automated tests, running static and dynamic code analysis tools
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications
- Able to efficiently track down and identify bugs and other defects and find solutions to correct them
- Design and implement complex database queries and reports
- Liaise with internal teams to enhance existing processes and procedures
Required Skills & Experience
- Computer Science or related degree
- 1+ years of experience in a similar position
- Proven experience developing web applications using C#, ASP.NET, MVC and HTML5
- Strong knowledge of software development patterns and object-oriented concepts
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Solid SQL experience
- Ability to think critically, solve problems creatively and effectively
- Excellent oral and verbal skills in English
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary including 13th salary
- Health Insurance
- Discretionary annual bonus.
- Company events.
- Personal development / training
Forward your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.jobscyprus.com