CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a very well established R&D company specialising in software and electronics telecommunication related applications and services
This is an exciting opportunity for a Production Technician to join a fast-growing technology company based in Nicosia. As a bright team player with service orientation and technology enthusiasm you will enjoy considerable responsibility for your own work. The work environment and projects are interesting as it is both opportunity to learn new skills, allows close involvement with R&D and making significant contribution to the future of the company. There are plenty of opportunities for innovation and introducing new product ideas.
- Install, maintain, modify and repair systems and lab equipment
- Assembly testing of final product will be required
- Undertakes planning of production related tasks
- Support, troubleshoot, maintain and improve high speed production
- Ensure quality standards are met at all times.
- Soldering and assembling RF hardware
- Ability to follow electrical and/or mechanical assembly instructions
Required Skills & Experience
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering bachelor’s degree is an advantage
- At least 1 year in a lab environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and develop plans to execute to satisfy daily operational needs while maintaining focus on longer-term strategic needs – Hands-on approach
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, multi-task, and effectively interact with other Engineering disciplines and external contacts.
- Understand of electronic components and their functions.
- Skills on soldering and assembling of electronic and electro/mechanical device
- Knowledge of manufacturing equipment using any combination of electrical mechanical technologies
- Excellent English
Any of the following skills would be an added advantage
- Telecommunications Systems Engineering knowledge will be an advantage.
- Prototyping knowledge & experience.
- Knowledge of raw materials
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary to include 13th salary
- Medical cover for the employee and immediate family dependents
- Subsidised lunch
- 21 days annual leave
- Performance related bonus of up to 1 months’ salary
Forward your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.jobscyprus.com