CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a Nicosia-based, expanding boutique law firm and is currently searching for a high-calibre, career-driven individual to assume the role of Associate Lawyer in its Investment & Migration Department.
We are seeking a lawyer who has Strong practical knowledge of Immovable Property Law and experience dealing with immovable property transactions.
On offer excellent are excellent opportunities to receive professional training both in Cyprus and abroad and a key role in a rapidly growing team.
- Primarily participate within the immigration initiative of the Group under the supervision of senior and managerial staff, including but not limited to the following duties;
- Preparation of Cyprus Investment Programme and Permanent Residence applications;
- Draft, review and prepare various agreements related to the acquisition of immovable property, powers of attorney, supplementary and/or collateral agreements, letters of guarantee and other legal documents).
- Support and attend in closing of transactions;
- Liaise and visit various governmental and non-governmental departments in any District
- Continuous monitoring of Contracts and Agreements if and when required;
- Assist clients with all aspects connected to the above-mentioned application processes;
- Undertake due diligence and prepare relevant reports and advise on matters related to the acquisition of immovable property and the applicable law and regulations.
- Conduct KYC and AML procedures for compliance purposes;
- Handle client meetings and/or conference calls.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified Cyprus lawyer.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role, with sufficient exposure in all areas mentioned above.
- Strong practical knowledge of Immovable Property Law.
- Experience dealing with immovable property transactions.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages is essential.
- Fast learner, motivated to expand their knowledge.
- Exceptional organisations skills.
- Self-motivated and career-driven.
Remuneration & Benefits
On offer is a salary package between €20,000 – €26,000 gross salary per annum (based on previous experience), annual bonus, and fully paid executive level health care package
Please submit your CV to.
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.jobscyprus.com