CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a distinguished Nigerian contractor in the field of electrical and mechanical engineering with a diverse portfolio of projects from construction to facilities management of malls, universities, hotels, industrial plants, banks, offices, large residential projects, etc. We are filling a key position of Electricity Project Manager in Lagos, Nigeria.
The position will include managing integrated commercial projects, including all components of construction and electro-mechanical systems (air conditioning, electricity and plumbing); Overall responsibility for all stages of the project (initiation / planning / execution / delivery); Connections, verification Implementation of projects, managing regular meetings, responsibility for budgets and pricing, reducing costs of the projects, logistics and procurement, working with plans & drawings, meeting safety and quality objectives, managing local work managers and local subcontractors or foreigners .
On offer is a substantial salary & benefits package which can be seen below
- Design & Implementation of electromechanical equipment plans onsite
- Management of team of local electrical engineers
- Issuing and executing work plans
- Approval of electrical plans of consultants
- Responsible for project budget
- Publishing alternatives and creating savings in project
- Customer relationship throughout project
Required Skills & Experience
- BS Electrical Engineering
- 7 years of experience in electricity power design V – 220V33
- Experience in maintaining systems in big and complex building projects
- Power backup systems experience UPS
- High-voltage understanding- advantage
- Ability to streamline projects & find sources for reducing costs
- High level English skills
Remuneration & Benefits
- TAX Free Salary ranging between €4,600 – €5,500 per month. Salaries are paid in US Dollars
- Daily living allowance, which will be enough to live on and not require the above salary to be spent for day to day living.
- Apartment within staff housing, in house cook providing all meals
- Car with driver which can be used both for commuting to work and leisure time
- Every 3 months 2 weeks full paid leave including air tickets to visit family back home
- Additional annual holiday
- Fully paid medical insurance
Please forward your CV to
email@example.com | www.jobscyprus.com