CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client an established international research and development company are seeking to recruit an experienced Telecommunications Engineer to join their team.
Our clients mission is to create a better world by helping their customers in Emergency Response scenarios. They offer a unique approach based on integral solutions of geolocation systems, data fusion and operations from diverse sources in a single platform and interface.
You will actively work toward the continuous integration of our Emergency Response platforms with telecommunication infrastructure as part of the R&D team. Your primary role will be to create E911 systems that support industry standards.
- Develop and maintain Telco products like SS7/LTE Java framework.
- Set up a dedicated simulation environment.
- Assist troubleshooting with live testing of the software and support.
- Train and coach your team members about Telecommunications and network procedures.
- Setup new Sigtran and Diameter connections
- Establishing and maintaining professional partnerships with players in the industry
Required Skills & Experience
- B.Sc. in Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science and/or other equivalent fields
- Minimum 5 years of practical experience in the telecommunications field.
- Strong theoretical background of telecommunications (i.e. telco subsystems design/architecture/implementation/configuration).
- Knowledge of standards LTE, UMTS, GSM, SIP, SS7, RTP, TCP/IP.
- Expertise in one or more object-oriented programming language (e.g. Python, Java)
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Open minded and willing to learn as well as teach.
Any of the following skills would be an added advantage
- Experienced working with any of the major Mexican Telco
- Developed Lawful Interception Systems or E911 Systems.
- Strongly oriented towards Linux and Open source
- Understands concurrency and its challenges.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- 13th salary
- Medical insurance
- Annual bonus
- In house complimentary dining
Please forward your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.jobscyprus.com