CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a very well established Software Development company based in Limassol.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced DevOps Engineer as a lead role for their DevOps environment. We are looking for someone with good experience, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to help drive DevOps initiatives. The responsibilities include both managing and building processes for automation as well as contributing to the development of internal tools to achieve operational efficiency.
- Develop automation flows that enable fast delivery and replace manual operating procedures wherever they exist to enable self-service operations
- Drive analysis, design, and development of automation tools for deployment, development, and operational tasks
- Deploy & operate Kubernetes clusters
- Maintain AI infrastructure clusters
- Maintain models training infrastructure (GPU clusters)
- Lead architectural improvements and evaluate new technologies
- Maintain and enhance our CI/CD pipelines
- Deploy & manage monitoring/observability infrastructure for staging & production level systems and services
- Prioritize requests from operations & engineering teams fairly while demonstrating a sense of empathy
- Make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience within hands-on technical DevOps/Cloud engineering
- Good knowledge of Python or Golang
- Infrastructure as Code experience (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc)
- Experience with Kubernetes deployment patterns and tools such as Helm, Kustomize and Operators
- Experience utilizing DevOps tool chains including Jenkins, Docker, Nexus, SonarQube, GitHub
- Experience with tools used for observability such as Elasticsearch, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Jaeger etc.
- Experience with SQL & NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Exposure to Agile environments (use of Jira/Confluence, sprints, etc.)
- Enterprise level experience
- Great communication skills and team player mentality
- Interest in AI projects
Experience in any of the following will be an added advantage
- Experience with event steaming tools (i.e. Apache Kafka) and architecture patterns
- Experience with OLAP architectures
- Understanding of network engineering and security principles (e.g. protocols, routing, switching, filtering, firewall rules, etc.)
- Experience with Azure public clouds is a plus
- Experience with AI infrastructure projects is a strong plus
- Experience with Kubeflow or Fairing frameworks is a strong plus
Remuneration & Benefits
- Flexible work and leave schedules. Working both from office and WFH.
- A competitive salary with an incentive program that rewards and recognizes outstanding performance, including 13th Salary.
- Medical insurance
- An open and collaborative working environment
- Team bonding events
- Internal hackathons and technical seminars
Please forward your CV in the strictest of confidence
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.jobscyprus.com