CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a leading Financial Services provider based in Limassol.
Due to the expansion of their Marketing Department we are seeking to recruit on their behalf a Content & Marketing Assistant.
- Uploading multilingual content to the company’s multiple websites, including regular company news and content updates
- Performing editing checks to ensure that the content fulfils all necessary parameters of online posting (e.g. layout, hyperlinks, HTML coding, information inconsistencies)
- Performing quality checks on multiple company websites to ensure updated/accurate content, including product/services details across multiple languages
- Assisting with content monitoring/localisation processes across multiple languages
- Performing administrative duties related to content processing as required
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related fields
- 1-2+ years of professional marketing experience
- Excellent English in writing/speech, foreign language knowledge is a big plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel
- Basic knowledge of handling HTML and WordPress would be a plus
- Technical savvy, willing to acquire skills to use various software
- Highly organized, precise and with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A high sense of responsibility and outstanding time management skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure
- A fast learner and a team player with a can-do attitude
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Performance related bonus
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
Submit your CV to
Visit www.jobscyprus.com for further details.