CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a leading Financial Services provider based in Limassol are seeking to recruit an experienced Linux Administrator to join their team.
- Setting up, configuring, testing, deploying and supporting Linux systems for production, staging and test environments
- Maintaining system reliability, data protection, and system security. Provision for high availability where necessary
- Performing routine program modifications, performance analysis and tuning, problem solving, debugging and unit testing
- Actively participating in new designs and architectures to scale up the systems
- Evaluating new hardware and software
- Recommending and implementing new systems and engineering solutions for scalability and automation
- Deployment and administration of Ansible or similar (Chef, Puppet) configuration management software
- Deployment and configuration of Zabbix or similar monitoring tool suites
Required Skills & Experience
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar discipline
- Expert in Linux system administration: provisioning, configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Expert in shell command line use and scripting for server configuration and in creating scripts for automation
- Expert in administering, provisioning, configuring, and monitoring of web/application servers & services, databases, log management and load-balancing systems such as Apache, Nginx, WildFly, HAProxy, MySQL
- Experience with virtualization and virtualization best practices
- Experience with system security and server security: design, implementation, monitoring, and best practices
- Knowledge and experience in networking (LAN/WAN, routers, switches, firewalls, Wi-Fi, DNS)
- Experience with content delivery networks, such as Akamai and/or CDNetworks would be considered an advantage
- Experience with technologies and methodologies for DevOps & Agile software development processes
- Familiarity with Version control systems (VCS), particularly with Git
- Self-driven with ability to take ownership of issues and follow through to resolution
- Ability to use own initiative, prioritize and work independently
- Strong technical documentation abilities
Remuneration & Benefits
- Attractive salary package
- Performance related bonus
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Apply to - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit www.jobscyprus.com for further details.