CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a leading Financial Services provider, with offices based in Limassol. They are seeking to recruit experienced Back End PHP developers to join their team.
- Designing and implementing new features/projects
- Maintaining and refactoring existing web applications such as the Company’s payment gateway, CRM and internal web services
- Researching and integrating new web technologies
- Resolving support tickets for IT related issues
Required Skills & Experience
- BSc/MSc in Information Technology/Computer Science, or any other relevant degree
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Very good knowledge of PHP5+
- Very good understanding of object-oriented programming principles
- Experience with consuming 3rd party web services
- Problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Outstanding team working skills
- Ability to work autonomously
Any of the following skills will be considered an advantage:
- Experience with Symfony Framework/Components
- Experience in creating composer packages, using version control systems like Git and writing tests with PHPUnit
- Working knowledge of database query optimization
- Experience in the development of REST APIs
- Experience in message brokers like RabbitMQ
- Experience in front-end frameworks like ReactJs
- Ability to refactor non testable code
Remuneration & Benefits
- Attractive salary package
- Performance related bonus
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Apply to - email@example.com.
Visit www.jobscyprus.com for further details.