CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is an established Audit Services company formed with a focus on providing auditing, tax, and consultation services within a wide range of businesses to companies as well as private individuals. They are based in Nicosia.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Senior Bookkeeper to join their dynamic team.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Develop, maintain, and analyse budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements
- Assist auditors in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
Required Skills & Experience
- College or university degree in Accounting or any other related field
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and professional in respect to appearance, behaviour and conduct
- Organised, methodological with a high attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all situations
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
- Computer literate
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, specifically:
- Excellent Excel skills is a necessity, including but not limited to use of: LOOKUPs, INDEX/MATCH, AND/OR, nested IFs, filters, PivotTables, Charts
- Basic understanding of database logic (keys, relationships, queries)
- Preparing all outgoing correspondence in a professional format
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 21 days annual leave
- Working Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 5.00pm & Friday 8.00am – 3.30pm. I hour for lunch
Submit your CV to
Visit www.jobscyprus.com for further details.