CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is involved in the marketing, development, implementation and technical support of cutting-edge software solutions for some of the most successful companies in Cyprus.
We are seeking to employ experienced Software Developers to join their talented team working on the specification, design and development of various applications.
The clients offices are based in Dali, just outside of Nicosia suitable for people who enjoy working in a challenging environment and have a passion for technology and its ability to transform business.
- Become an expert in the software systems supported by the company.
- Design, develop and maintain software based on the .NET platform and the ERP platform.
- Ensure high performance and excellent reliability of all software systems supported by the company.
- Provide second-level technical support to the in-house team of consultants and (very occasionally) directly to clients.
- Participate in the functional and technical design and costing of solutions.
- According to seniority, manage people and projects to achieve objectives.
Required Skills & Experience
- University degree in a related subject.
- Senior Developers: 6+ years experience developing complex software systems.
- For Lead Developers: 9+ years experience developing complex software systems.
- For Principal Developers & Solution Architects: 12+ years experience developing complex software systems.
- Track record releasing commercial software applications.
- Excellent skills in database programming.
- Strong skills in object-orientated system design and architecture.
- Experience with ERP programming.
- Excellent analysis and communication skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written Greek and English.
On offer is a competitive salary based on ability & experience and flexible working conditions.
Only candidates with an EU work permit and permanent residence in Cyprus will be considered.
Submit your CV & Portfolio to
Visit www.jobscyprus.com for further details.