CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a small partnership in Nicosia are seeking to recruit an Auditor with 1 -2 years working experience.
As part of the package there is paid leave towards completion of ACCA.
- Perform audit work for local and international clients
- Preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of tax returns
- Support of more junior members of staff
- Other ad-hoc projects
Required skills & Experience
- Approximately one – two years of prior experience in audit firm
- Good knowledge of caseware
- Studying towards ACCA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English
- Knowledge of microsoft office
- Knowledge of e-soft will be considered an advantage
Remuneration & Benefits
- Gross salary in the region of €16,500, including 13th salary
- Paid leave towards completion of ACCA
- Working hours, Mon – Thurs 8.30am – 5.30pm, Fridays 8.30am – 2.30pm
Submit your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit - www.jobscyprus.com for further details.