CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a very well established Corporate Services provider, based in Nicosia.
The role will involve providing corporate and administration services for clients and to be responsible of all the operations of the compliance function of the Company.
- Assisting with the management of portfolio of clients as well as assisting Director and Manager with other major client groups.
- Preparation of applications to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies on behalf of clients.
- Formation of both Cyprus and Overseas Companies for clients as well formation and maintenance of available “Shelf Companies”.
- Communication with the client and review of new client “KYC” documentation ensuring compliance with Company policy and Anti-Money Laundering regulations.
- Perusal, review of various corporate agreements and arranging for execution by the Directors of the Companies.
- Preparation, review and execution of various secretarial services/documents of the Companies including minutes, resolutions, instruments of transfer, share certificates, incumbency certificates as well as Specific Powers of Attorney etc.
- Preparation and execution of bank account application forms when necessary and communication with all banks whether in Cyprus or abroad.
- Preparation, perusal and review and execution of payment orders.
- Communication with the external audit, taxation and accounting departments in relation to the financial and taxation affairs of the Companies administered by Topcare.
- Business development, including attendance to client introductory meetings and translation services.
- Preparation of invoices before they are sent to the client.
- Preparation and monitoring issuance of Nominee Fees
- Monitoring of the Credit Control function as well as debt collecting for managed portfolio of clients.
- Communication with providers/agents of overseas Companies
- Assisting with the input of date for “Quorum” software package
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received / investigation outcomes/compliance reports etc.
- Serve as a confidential point of contact for employees to communicate with management, seek clarification on issues or dilemmas, or report irregularities.
- Consult with corporate attorneys as necessary to address difficult legal compliance issues.
- Discuss emerging compliance issues with management or employees.
- Advise internal management or business partners on the implementation or operation of compliance programs.
- Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures.
- Provide assistance to internal or external auditors in compliance reviews.
- Prepare management reports regarding compliance operations and progress.
- Monitor compliance systems to ensure their effectiveness.
- Report violations of compliance or regulatory standards to duly authorized enforcement agencies as appropriate or required.
- Keep informed regarding pending industry changes, trends, and best practices and assess the potential impact of these changes on organizational processes.
- Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards.
- Verify that all company and regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
Required Skills & Experience
- Educational background in Law or a relevant subject
- Minimum 2 years of compliance and corporate experience preferably in a corporate services/fiduciary company
- Very good use of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Quorum.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary (including 13th salary) based on skills and experience
- Annual bonus
- Medical insurance
- Friday afternoons off.
Submit your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit - www.jobscyprus.com for further details.