CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a very well established R&D company specialising in software and electronics telecommunication related applications and services.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced QA support engineer to join their team
- Ensure quality of releases and a great customer experience of the company products.
- Continuously collaborate with all parties in a project to ensure excellence in execution, development, and delivery
- Responsible for ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Analyse business requirements, create test cases and test conditions
Required Skills & Experience
- BSc Computer engineering or Telecommunications or Computer Science.
- At least 2 years’ commercial experience in Software QA/Testing
- Post production deployment validations
- Implementation of automated test scenarios
- Experience with Java
- Knowledge of Selenium, Cucumber, Eclipse IDE, Maven will be considered as an advantage
- Usage of JIRA for defect tracking
- Participate in Agile ceremonies
- Basic Linux usage and Networking skills
- Scripting language experience (e.g. python) is an advantage
- Experience writing and executing test plans
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Excellent oral and verbal skills in English
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary to include 13th salary
- Medical cover for the employee and immediate family dependants
- Subsidised lunch
- 21 days annual leave
- Performance related bonus of up to 1 months’ salary
Submit your CV to - email@example.com
Visit - www.jobscyprus.com for further details.