CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is an R&D Cyber Security / Cyber Intelligence Company, based in Limassol servicing their worldwide clients.
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to work with the Scrum team in order to deliver the best cutting-edge solutions to the market.
Candidates must be self-motivated individuals who love supporting a passionate and collaborative team, innovate with passion, deal with problems by coming up with creative solutions, and continually improve company processes and culture.
- The candidate will be directly involved in the development process.
- Create, maintain, sort and prioritize the product backlog items based on business value and ROI.
- Support internal and external communication processes and collaborate with Scrum Masters & stakeholders to guarantee a continuous flow of information.
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project
- Create requirements based on business needs and stakeholder feedback.
- Plan and prioritize the product feature backlog
- Plan and prioritize development for the product.
- Assess value, develop use cases and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure that work focuses on those that will provide maximum value and are aligned with product strategy.
Required Skills & Experience
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- At least 2 years of proven experience as a Product owner in an Agile environment
- Experience with TFS or Jira.
- Positive, proactive & flexible.
- Experience with Web development projects.
- Competitive base salary
- 13th salary
- Annual bonus
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- In house lunch, snacks and unlimited coffee
Submit your CV to - email@example.com
Visit - www.jobscyprus.com for further details.