CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Advance Career on behalf of our client a Forex Company is seeking to employ a Data Engineer;
The Data Engineer will be working within their Data Integration Team, on projects involving real-time data streaming from databases/applications, designing and implementing the DWH and identifying the ETL processes and mappings between the various systems composing our application ecosystem.
• Expertise in Database technologies, good knowledge of SQL and experience developing across both Relational and NoSQL.
• Expertise in message queues such as RabbitMQ, MQTT and distributed streaming platforms such as Apache Kafka.
• Hands on experience in Data Warehouse (DWH) environment with data integration/ETL of large and complex data sets.
• Hands-on coding experience in Java and Python.
• Data modeling skills and schema design for DWH.
• Understanding of performance tuning and scaling.
• Familiarity with Business Intelligence (BI) and Visualization platforms such as Tableau.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (with industry experience).
• Proven experience in streaming ETL and distributed streaming using Apache Kafka/KSQL.
• 6+ years of building large scale data-processing systems with 4+ years in Big Data technologies such as Hadoop and Spark.
• Knowledge of the ELK stack (Elastic, Logstash, Kibana) is desirable.
• Understanding of data analysis and machine learning models is desirable.
• Experience in the Financial Services industry is desirable.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.