CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is an established Corporate Services provider and an associate accountancy firm based in Nicosia. We are seeking an experienced Corporate Administrator to join their team
- Responsible for the general corporate administration function of an allocated portfolio (Cyprus, BVI, Panama entities) including for example, corporate secretarial duties such as preparation of minutes, resolutions, POAs, handling of client companies’ banking matters.
- Communication with the Registrar of Companies, lawyers, banking and other institutions on a daily basis;
- Very good awareness of the AML compliance requirements and able to apply relevant judgement and such requirements in practice;
- Billing for their work on the basis of an established price list;
- Communication with associates, agents, clients on a daily basis in order to accommodate their legal administration needs;
- Assist management with any internal reporting requirements.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years working experience in a similar position;
- University/College Degree;
- Fluent in Greek and English language;
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Knowledge of Quorum will be considered as an advantage.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary to include 13th salary
- 21 days annual leave
- 37.5 hours working week
- One afternoon off per week
Send your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.jobscyprus.com