CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is offering self-developed customer management software solutions to the group, by utilising its highly skilled team based in their Limassol (Cyprus) development hub, in an entrepreneurial, agile environment.
You will work as a SCRUM Product Owner in an agile context at the interface between business and software development departments. You will have a key role in the development process giving a development team the direction in term of a prioritised backlog balancing business requirements and technological needs and dependencies strictly to create the most ROI.
Your work will help the business be more efficient, provide a better customer service and add business value to the group.
The company offers to the successful candidate a comprehensive remuneration package, which includes a competitive salary, provident fund, medical fund, relocation support, flexible working hours, subsidized meals and others. Your workplace is Limassol, Cyprus.
- Direct involvement in the development process
- Prioritization of the product backlog based on business value and risk to maximize the ROI of development
- Definition of minimum viable product or minimum marketable features
- Collaborative work on creation of user stories and acceptance tests involving business, development
- Decision which user stories should be pulled into next sprint
- Active stakeholder management, active communication of project progress, deliveries, and impediments
- Attendance on project planning, daily stand-ups sprint reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release-planning, product demonstrations and other SRUM related ceremonies or meetings
- Collaborative definition of test standards and methodologies to report project progress
- Support of internal and external communication processes and collaboration with SCRUM Masters to guarantee a continuous flow of information
- University degree in informatics, information technology, project management or comparable qualification
- Fluent in English & German at a business level
- At least 3 years of experience in the role of Product Owner or similar role.
- Knowledge of principles of Agile software development process, certificates like CSPO, CSM or PMI-ACP are of advantage
- Ability to create connections between business requirements and technical aspects
- Former role of business analyst is of advantage
- Solution oriented, service based and customer oriented approach to all tasks
- Distinct objectivity and the ability to mediate in case of differences of conflicts of interests
- High level of personal presence and highly developed communication skills
- Teamwork capability, high level of social competence and ability to motivate people
- Openness and flexibility in dealing with new challenges
- Temporary ability to travel is of advantage.
Remuneration & Benefits
The company offers to the successful candidate a comprehensive remuneration package, which includes a competitive salary, provident fund, medical fund, relocation support, flexible working hours, subsidized meals and others.
Please submit your CV IN ENGLISH to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.jobscyprus.com for further details.