CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client an established Fin Tech company based in Limassol are seeking to recruit an experiences QA Automation Engineer.
- Understanding business requirements, features, and technical implementation
- Enhancing software delivery and quality throughout the entire software development cycle
- Designing, developing and modifying functional test solutions
- Executing test cases and reporting testing status to project teams
- Tracking issues and driving resolutions throughout the testing process
- Managing in-house testing documentation
Required Skills & Experience
- BSc/MSc in computer science
- Minimum 2 years of experience in quality assurance and test automation
- Practical software development experience in Java, C++ or any other programming language will be a strong plus
- Experience in agile software development methodologies and testing procedures
- Practical experience with Selenium, Katalon, or any similar tools
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
Remuneration & Benefits
- Excellent remuneration package
- Plus performance related bonus
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
Please submit your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.jobscyprus.com for further details.