CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a leading Medical Health Insurance provider working primarily with the corporate sector.
Currently they have some clients in Cyprus, however they are seeking to expand & develop their customer base in Cyprus.
The role will involve developing the business, working directly with local brokers and corporations.
Initially you will be working on your own with full back up and support of the Marketing and Business Development departments.
The ideal candidate should have a background in the health insurance world with extensive connections to contacts/networks in the industry.
The role will ultimately lead to managing all the companies European client base from Cyprus.
The location of the successful applicant can be in any town.
- Recruiting and collaborating with local insurance brokers using extensive interfaces.
- Making connections to expand the business activities, as well as onboarding business and private clients.
- Cooperating and continuously interacting with companies, communities and local organizations.
- Compliance with work plans and set goals.
- Ongoing collaboration with the International Business Development Department consultants.
- Assisting the International Business Development Department with companies/organizations outside Cyprus.
- European citizenship
- Local Cypriot – native or very high level Greek speaker – mandatory
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
- Minimum experience of 2 years in sales and business development in the insurance industry
- Background in the health insurance world with extensive connections to contacts/networks in the industry
- Ability to work independently with determination
- High level of sales, management and supervision skills
- Assertive and organized with very high level interpersonal skills
- Motivation for the role to succeed and goals to be reached
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Remuneration & Benefits
- Excellent and negotiable base salary
- Travel costs
Growth within the company
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.jobscyprus.com for further details.