CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are seeking to recruit for our client a Corporate Administrator with 1 – 2 years working experience in a similar role.
Our client an established provider of Corporate Services is seeking to employ a Junior Corporate Administrator who is seeking to develop their career.
- Preparing and submitting HE forms to Registrar of Companies: HE 4, HE 32, HE 57; rarely HE 1, HE 2, HE 3, HE 12, HE 14, HE 24 and HE 16;
- Applying for approval of new companies’ names (rarely);
- Preparing respective documents/applying to Registrar of Companies for registration of changes of names (rarely);
- Preparing respective documents/applying to Registrar of Companies for registration of new version of the Memorandum and Articles of Association (rarely);
- Requesting and obtaining from certificates and Memorandums and Articles of Association from Registrar of Companies;
- Preparing applications for and obtaining from Income Tax Office tax certificates;
- Preparing documents on the changes of directors, secretaries, registered office addresses;
- Preparing documents on the share transfers, issue and allotment of shares;
- Preparing Minutes, Resolution of the Directors and Shareholders of Cyprus and BVI companies;
- Preparing powers of attorney;
- Legalization of documents via apostille;
- Registering and distributing documents received via post, local courier services, international courier services,
- Preparing envelopes and dispatching documents via local and international courier services,
Remuneration & Benefits
Salary €18,000 Gross per year
21 days annual holiday
Please forward your Cv to email@example.com www.jobscyprus.com