CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is an R&D Cyber Security / Cyber Intelligence Company, based in Limassol servicing their worldwide clients.
We seek an individual experienced in providing pre-sales support for products in the Cybersecurity industry.
Candidates must be self-motivated individuals who love supporting a passionate and collaborative team, innovate with passion, deal with problems by coming up with creative solutions, and continually improve company processes and culture.
- Demonstrate the product portfolio to existing and prospective customers
- Align company solutions to market requirements
- Understand the scope of a deal and associated work to assess cost and alignment with the company’s product roadmap
- Take ownership of the technical and operational aspects of our solutions
- Internally present the designated market and customers to influence the product roadmap, priorities, timeline and pricing strategy
- Provide training for company products to customers and sales personnel
- Travel on demand
- Propose innovative and effective workflows and methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Sales/Systems Engineer in a related field. Experience in intelligence investigation within the public sector is a plus
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills towards a variety of audiences including senior executives
- Exceptional written communication; the ability to understand and convey both the business value and technical advantages of a solution
- Initiative in tandem with common sense
- Disciplined, organized and methodical approach to tasks and activities
- A TEAM player who acts with urgency, commitment, and high integrity
- Competitive base salary
- 13th salary
- Annual bonus
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- In house lunch, snacks and unlimited coffee
Please forward your CV to
Further details can be reviewed at - www.jobscyprus.com