CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a leading and very well established Fin Tech company
We are seeking to recruit a passionate and self-motivated Talent Acquisition Specialist to join its HR team and support its ambitious growth.
Experience with International Recruitment will be an added plus.
The position can be based in either of their Cyprus offices in Limassol or Nicosia, or alternatively in their offices in Athens Greece
- Working closely with the Chief HR Officer for managing the full cycle of the recruitment process
- Contributing to continuously evolving recruitment processes and reviewing processes to identify and attract top talents
- Reviewing and analysing international recruitment trends to design a forward-looking, best in class executive recruitment strategy
- Providing suggestions on strengthening and developing the company employment brand
- Working closely with the team leaders to understand their strategic objectives and hiring needs, and defining sourcing strategies
- Using contemporary sourcing strategies for talent attraction
- Performing CV screening, conducting in-depth interviews and making recommendations to the business
- Developing and running assessment centres
- Maintaining recruitment database updated
- Delivering results with minimal supervision, and effectively managing multiple recruitment projects in a fast-paced environment
- Achieving high levels of internal customer satisfaction
Required Skills & Experience
- BSc/MSc in Business, HR, Occupational Psychology or any other related field
- 2 years’ proven experience as a recruiter
- CIPD qualification will be considered an advantage
- Resourceful with strong communication and organizational skills
- Business acumen
- Committed to excellence, continuous improvement and to achieving success
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive and collaborative work environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Technically strong with Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of Exelsys online recruitment software will be a plus
Remuneration & Benefits
- Attractive salary package
- Excellent performance related bonus
- Private health insurance
Please submit your CV in the strictest of confidence.
email@example.com | www.jobscyprus.com