CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a newly established Cypriot property development company are seeking to recruit an experienced Project Manager, to monitor the development of a project, in the area of Ayia Napa / Paralimni .Which consists of 24 residential units.
- Be fluent in English & Greek, Russian language will be aplus.
- Have similar experience in construction & engineering of a similar caliber (at least 2-3 years of prior relevant experience);
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Be able to put down a solid consequential time frame for the completion of the project with monthly / weekly deadlines;
- Be in a position to coordinate all teams accordingly for the completion of the project at all times;
- Be in a position to choose the appropriate team members required for the completion of the project, depending on areas of expertise and skill;
- Either have an a degree in Engineering / Architecture / Project Management / or other similar field;
- A proven track record of similar residential or commercial projects
- Be able to communicate effectively with the local authorities, land registry, builders association & other relevant organisations
- Flexibility in working hours to suit the needs of the business.
Remuneration & Benefits
Competitive salary to include 13th salary
Please forward your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.jobscyprus.com