CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are seeking a bright, smart and outgoing individual to take this challenging role in a very busy office in Ncosia
Experience within a legal office or Corporate Administrators would be an added advantage, however not essential.
- Handling office reception, including but not limited to answering the phone calls, registering and distributing incoming correspondence, sorting out mail, making copies, scanning, preparing envelopes and dispatching documents via local and international courier services.
- Replenishing office stationery supplies;
- Preparing board room for the meetings, greeting clients, assisting during the meetings;
- General office duties
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Fluency in Greek & English, reading, writing & speaking. The majority of the time English will be the main business language
- Outgoing personality and confident persona
Remuneration & Benefits
- Base Gross salary ranging between €12,000 – €15,500 based on previous experience
- 21 days’ annual holiday
- Working Monday – Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm with 1 hour for lunch
Please forward your CV IN ENGLISH to