CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a very well established Software Development company based in Limassol. We are seeking to recruit on their behalf for an experienced Java Developer to join their team.
- Understand unfamiliar codebases, and debug server-side, multi-threaded, scalable applications
- Design core, backend software components
- Maintain commercial application in production using Docker and Kubernetes
- Assess and (re)design services that consume and produce batch and real-time data
- Analyse and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources
- Propose potential solutions to a problem, advise for the best option and execute
- Drive architecture decision based on designated criteria
- Demonstrate your passion for emerging technologies and self-development
- Demonstrate your problem-solving ability and attention to detail
- Share your knowledge across team(s)
Required Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable working experience with Java
- Special interest in functional programming
- Knowledge of micro-service architecture
- Working experience with TDD & BDD
- Experience building REST and GraphQL APIs
- Experience with database migration tools, such as Liquibase
- Knowledge of applying object-oriented and functional programming styles to real-world problems
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience working with Docker
- Knowledge/experience of agile software development concepts and processes
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, for example, Git
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Teams
Any experience in the following is an added advantage.
- Experience with Spring Boot and Micro-services architecture
- Experience with Java frameworks such as Spring IoC, Spring MVC, Struts, Hibernate, iBatis, or Spring JDBC
- Experience working with Kafka
- Knowledge of reactive manifesto
- Knowledge of streaming data
- Knowledge of NoSQL
- Cloud-based development with Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Commercial exposure with ELK stack
Remuneration & Benefits
- Flexible work and leave schedules. Working both from office and WFH.
- A competitive salary with an incentive program that rewards and recognizes outstanding performance, including 13th Salary.
- Medical insurance
- An open and collaborative working environment
- Team bonding events
- Internal hackathons and technical seminars
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit www.jobscyprus.com for further details.