CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client based in Limassol are an online Art Gallery established in the USA in 2003. They have offices in USA, China, Ukraine and Cyprus.
Their clientele are based across the world.
You will be involved in multiple projects across the business with a primary focus on the companies e shops, mainly building new products and features. This is an important hire within the organisation and you will have the opportunity to make your mark on a fast-growing business.
- Write reusable code and libraries (with matching documentation) so as it will be quick and easy to maintain the code in the future.
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Gain feedback continuously from users, customers, and internal teams.
- Take the lead on new application builds.
- Optimise new and existing applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensuring newly developed sites are fully responsive.
- Working with back-end developers to display data/content on the front-end.
- Collaborate designers.
- Optimizing and maintaining current systems and sites.
- Researching new technologies to improve our current systems.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 4 years’ experience in building, maintaining and improving big/popular e-commerce sites.
- Understanding of HTTP and RESTful design.
- Fluent in the essential front-end web development languages, i.e., HTML, CSS
- Good understanding of Bootstrap 3 and 4
- Work with REST APIs using protocols such as JSON, JSONp
- Would be great if you also had an eye for design and knowledge of UX/UI.
- Knowledge of SEO fundamentals.
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Experience working with Figma, Sketch and inVision to design and build prototypes.
- Use responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes/devices.
- Good instinct for choosing tools that are appropriate to solving the problem.
- Quick learner who is passionate about experience and takes initiative to self-teach when needed.
- Fluency in English language spoken and written.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced ecommerce sites company.
- Opportunity for career progression and self-development.
- Competitive pay with bonus potential - 13th salary
- Be part of a purpose led culture that is constantly striving to achieve the highest level of success.
- Financially stable environment
- Possible to WFH on some days
Please submit your CV to email@example.com.
Visit www.jobscyprus.com for further details.