CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are recruiting for a Mid-Level Full Stack Developer to join our clients company in Limassol. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced business that provides a next generation financial platform. If you enjoy solution architecture, automation, working with cutting edge technology and helping define and steer the technical direction of a global brand, this role is definitely for you.
- Developing software programs and utilities used at the company or by the company’s customers which are hosted on AWS
- Releasing company software on AWS in a repetitive and consistent automated manner
- Develop and manage well-functioning cloud applications and databases
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write effective APIs
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Reviewing current systems and presenting ideas for system improvements
- Testing the developed software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency, and rectifying any problems before going live
- Working closely with operations to ensure efficient deployment, monitoring, performance and functional testing to build a highly available system
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Write technical documentation
Required Skills & Experience
- BSc/MSc in computer science, engineering, or any other relevant degree
- At least 2 years’ solid work experience in software development
- Knowledge of working in cloud based architecture (AWS, Azure, AWS) is a plus
- Event-driven programming skills, algorithms and data structures, SOA/microservices, databases, versioning control systems and software testing techniques at virtually all levels
- Knowledge of multiple back end languages : (e.g GoLang, C#, Java, Python, C/C++)
- Knowledge of relational databases (e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MSSQL, Amazon Aurora)
- Knowledge of messaging software (e.g., Amazon SQS/SNS, RabbitMQ)
- Familiarity with Git source control and CI/CD software (e.g., BitBucket)
- Good to have experience in Docker, Jira, Confluence and Agile Software development
- Previous experience in GoLang, React and the Amazon stack will be considered a big advantage
Remuneration & Benefits
- Annual Gross salary based on level of experience
- Private health insurance
- Continuous personal development
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit www.jobscyprus.com for further details.