CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is an established accountancy firm and an associate Corporate Service provider based in Nicosia. We are seeking an Auditor – part qualified to join their team
You will have the opportunity to perform independent audits of a variety of clients under the supervision of the Management team whilst being part of a dynamic and very friendly environment.
The commitment is to offer a continuous support in your professional development.
- Undertake the audit of small and medium sized engagements in respect of offshore and local clients, based on ISAs;
- Prepare financial statements under the IFRS;
- Prepare Corporate Tax Computations;
- Liaise with the clients’ accounting staff and administrators.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3-4 years of professional experience in a similar position;
- Considered as a Plus BUT NOT A NECESSITY – University graduates and people in the process of obtaining a professional qualification;
- Excellent communication skills, including a high standard of spoken and written Greek and English;
- Computer literacy including knowledge and experience in using Caseware software;
- Excellent analytical skills, time management, organization and evaluative skills;
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary to include 13th salary
- 21 days annual leave
- 37.5 hours working week
- Friday afternoons off
Please submit your CV to email@example.com.
Visit www.jobscyprus.com for further details.