CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a leading Fin Tch company based in Limassol. We are seeking to recruit on their behalf a Data Engineer who has 1 – 2 years working experience to join their team.
- Participating in the development of a document database
- Maintaining the developed document database
- Executing queries in both relational and non-relational databases
- Improving data quality and eﬃciency
- Analysing and resolving data issues
- Developing pioneering and innovative machine learning algorithms
- Communicating results with the rest of the team
Required Skills & Experience
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, Data Science or related ﬁeld
- Experience in a similar position will be an advantage
- Hands-on experience with Python data structures and programming
- Hands-on experience with MongoDB (maintenance and query execution)
- Familiarity with SQL queries
- Familiarity with data visualization techniques
- Familiarity with Python libraries like Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, SciKit, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self–motivation and passion to work with data
- Eagerness for continuous professional development
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
- Continuous personal development
Please submit your CV to email@example.com.
Visit www.jobscyprus.com for further details.