CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are seeking to recruit a passionate and innovative user interface designer responsible for designing the functionality of financial software products.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts, and transform them into consistent, intuitive and functional user interfaces.
Preference will be given to candidates with a strong portfolio and to those who have previously designed complex software solutions for the finance industry.
- Collaborate with product managers, software engineers and users of financial applications to translate concepts into innovative wireframes and then to detailed designs
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Design the UI of brand new systems and improve the existing ones, either for web-based (majority) or desktop applications
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Required Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Fluent English
The following skills would be an added advantage but not mandatory
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Knowledge in finance and, especially, online trading
Remuneration & Benefits
- Excellent base salary
- 13th salary
- Annual bonus
- Medical insurance
- Provident fund
- Career advancement & progression
Please submit your CV to
email@example.com | www.jobscyprus.com