CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a Russian owned Real Estate Company with offices on the seafront in Limassol.
They are a team of 6 and are seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team
A work permit can be obtained if required however the successful applicant must be living or willing to relocate to Limassol.
- Arranging execution of documents (control a due execution)
- Communication with internal and external legal departments re documents which should be executed
- Preparation of internal memo and instruction letters (Russian and English language)
- Enter payments to an internet bank
- Control the payment process (collecting all approvals from relevant persons and control on time payments)
- Other relevant duties as may be assigned
Remuneration & Working Terms
5 day working week, Monday – Friday 9am – 7.00pm
The base salary range is an annual GROSS of around €18,000 depending on experience level.
Please forward your CV in English
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.jobscyprus.com