CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Graduate / Trainee Corporate Administrator Nicosia
We are seeking to recruit a trainee Corporate Administrator for our clients established office in Nicosia.
Only applicants with ether a Law Degree or a Degree in Business Administration will be considered.
You will work under supervision with a structured training program to develop your skills and career path with the aim of becoming a Corporate Administrator.
Assisting senior corporate administrators with their daily tasks in addition you will be trained and developed in
- Preparing Minutes and Resolution of the Directors and Shareholders of companies;
- Preparing documents approving various changes in the companies.
- The full understanding and skills of a corporate administrator
- Fluent in Greek & English, speaking, reading and writing
- Degree in either Law or Business Administration
- Graduate level with little working experience
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office
- Nicosia resident
Salary & Benefits
€1,000 per month x 13 salaries
Medical insurance, provided the employee will act as a Nominee.
21 days’ annual holidays
Please forward your CV to
email@example.com | www.jobscyprus.com