Graduate / Trainee Corporate Administrator Nicosia
We are seeking to recruit a trainee Corporate Administrator for our clients established office in Nicosia.
Only applicants with ether a Law Degree or a Degree in Business Administration will be considered.
You will work under supervision with a structured training program to develop your skills and career path with the aim of becoming a Corporate Administrator.
Assisting senior corporate administrators with their daily tasks in addition you will be trained and developed in
- Preparing Minutes and Resolution of the Directors and Shareholders of companies;
- Preparing documents approving various changes in the companies.
- The full understanding and skills of a corporate administrator
- Fluent in Greek & English, speaking, reading and writing
- Degree in either Law or Business Administration
- Graduate level with little working experience
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office
- Nicosia resident
Salary & Benefits
€1,000 per month x 13 salaries
Medical insurance, provided the employee will act as a Nominee.
21 days’ annual holidays
Please forward your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.jobscyprus.com