CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is involved in the development, marketing and technical support of cutting-edge software solutions for local and international clients.
We are seeking to employ an exellent software developer to join their talented team working on the specification, design and development of various applications.
This is full-time position based in the office in Nicosia, suitable for people who enjoy working in a challenging environment, and have a passion for technology and its ability to transform business.
Required Skills & Experience
- University degree in a related subject
- Excellent working knowledge of SQL & .NET
- More than 5 years experience in software development
- Track record releasing commercial software applications
- Strong skills in object-orientated system design and architecture
- Excellent skills in database programming
- Excellent analysis and communication skills
- Fluent in Greek and English
Remuneration & Benefits
Our client offers a competive salary and bonus scheme based on results.
Flexible start and finsh times based on certain limitations
Flexible lunch break
Depending on circumstances the ability to work part of the week from home by prior arrangement.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com | www.jobscyprus.com