CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client has been established since 2003 and operate worldwide with offices in USA, China and Cyprus.
They are expanding the Limassol office and are looking for a young dynamic Customer Service Associate that cares about customers’ experiences and can communicate on social media as well as on the telephone and live chat.
- You are the front line, go-to resource for any customer related issues
- Communicating with customers via phone, email, chat and ticketing system
- Making it your mission to foster exceptional customer experiences across our sites
- Be able to independently address support cases regarding core functionalities, common “how-to” questions and known issues
- Providing knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing and availability
- Taking ownership of the customer experience
- Social media posting in common social media platforms
- Image editing (photoshopping)
- Talking to people and proactively solving issues, converting customers into passionate brand ambassadors
Required Skills & Experience
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- +2 years of Customer Service experience
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Be able to work well autonomously and take initiatives
- Knowledge of Photoshop with basic graphic design understanding
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate business needs
- Comfortable managing competing priorities with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Experience with customer support ticketing systems will be considered and advantage
- Patient and empathetic
The office hours are 10.00am – 5.00pm. The working week is 5 days per week. 2 – 3 days will be office based. There are also some shifts from 4.00pm – midnight which are based working from home plus 1 or 2 Sunday evening shifts, again working from home.
There is a revolving rota amongst the customer support team
The employer requires the customer support team to use their own laptop.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Salary €1,300 NET per month plus potential for annual bonus
- Opportunity for career progression and self-development.
- 22 days annual leave, increasing by one day every year (up to ten years)
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Please submit your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.jobscyprus.com for further details.