CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a multinational Financial Services provider, based in Cyprus They are seeking to recruit an experienced Java Developers to join their growing development team.
The succeseful candidates can work fully remotely from their home country or be based in their either of their offices in Limassol or Nicosia.
- Building advanced back end applications on the Java platform
- Following test driven development, continuous integration and agile methodologies
- Reviewing code of other developers
- Continuously monitoring and improving application reliability, and optimising performance
- Running unit testing and automation testing
- Contribution to system design and architecture
- Presenting ideas for system improvements
Required Skills & Experience
- BSc/MSc in computer science, engineering, or any other relevant degree
- Good English language skills
- At least 5 years of work experience in Java development
- Solid understanding of the full development life cycle
- Excellent understanding of algorithmic complexity, data structures and multi-threading concepts
- Knowledge of REST API and web services implementation concepts
- Knowledge of Oracle & MySQL is considered a plus
- Work portfolio of open-source projects and technical blogs, working knowledge of C/C++ is considered a plus
- A keen interest in benchmarking and optimisation
- Passion for back end applications
- Strong teamworking skills and interest in personal development
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Performance related bonus
- If coming from abroad on offer is an attractive relocation package. Both for yourself & family.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Please submit your CV to - [email protected]
Visit www.jobscyprus.com for further details.