CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a distinguished Nigerian contractor in the field of electrical and mechanical engineering with a diverse portfolio of projects from construction to facilities management of malls, universities, hotels, industrial plants, banks, offices, large residential projects, etc.
On offer (see below) is a substantial salary & benefits package
- Managing integrated commercial projects [ including all components of construction and electro-mechanical systems (air conditioning, electricity and plumbing)
- Overall responsibility for all stages of the project (initiation / planning / execution / delivery)
- Connections, verification Implementation of projects and managing regular meetings
- Responsibility for budgets and pricing [ and reducing costs of the projects]
- Logistics and procurement
- Working with plans & drawings
- Meeting safety and quality objectives
- Managing local work managers and local subcontractors or foreigners .
- Technical Review and Pricing
- Project Design and workshop drawings + budget
- Material specifications and ordering
- Project Technical Support and QA/QC
- Training of the site Manager
- Planning Mechanical order
- Coordinate with Mechanical consultant
- Support the site
- Training and evaluation of Mechanical expatriates.
- Responsible for the project Gantt board
- Managing Relationship / correspondence with consultants, suppliers and clients.
- Design Calculations and Creating Shop Drawings for ongoing projects.
- Material approval: submission to consultants, follow up, alternative solutions.
- Defining material specifications, managing suppliers RFQ’s and project procurement.
- Following up the Mechanical program of work of projects.
- Attending Site Meetings and appointing action items to the people responsible, to meet the project time and quality schedule.
- Technical support to Site and project managers.
- QA/QC Supervision on site.
- Electrical department
- Estimation Department.
- Drafting Department.
- Project Managers and Site Supervisors.
- Logistic Department.
- Import Department
- Maintenance Department.
- Contracts Department
- HR Department
Objectives to be measured:
- Client complaints.
- Submissions of Tenders, Drawings and Material on time.
- Unique competitive solutions for projects and tenders.
- Quality level of procured Mechanical material.
- Quality level of projects Mechanical installations.
- Mechanical Engineer
- Proficiency in MS office, Acrobat, SAP.
- Prompt solutions & action on the task given.
- Design, Planning, Site Supervision, Tenders
- Handling multiple tasks & multiple priorities.
Remuneration & Benefits
- TAX Free Salary ranging between US $7,000 -$ 8,000 per month.
- Monthly living allowance US $ 750.00 per month, which will be enough to live on and not require the above salary to be spent for day to day living.
- Apartment within staff housing, in house cook providing all meals
- Car with driver which can be used both for commuting to work and leisure time
- Every 3 months 2 weeks full paid leave including air tickets to visit family back home
- Additional annual holiday
- Fully paid medical insurance
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Please submit your CV to - email@example.com
Visit www.jobscyprus.com for further details.