Our client a very well established Financial Services company is seeking to recruit an experienced SQL Developer to join their talented team of professionals
You will work as part of a dynamic team, you will be expected to deliver several advanced and complex SQL related projects.
The SQL Developer will be responsible for developing applications and integrations using Microsoft SQL Server platform. This includes reports, data warehousing tasks and other complex data related tasks. Conducting industry research and providing recommendations for emerging trends.
- Maintain and enhance the existing reporting system.
- Develop data warehousing solutions
- Perform quality checks on reports, data exports and imports, monitor jobs and transfer queues to ensure proper functionality and quality assurance.
- Provide business users the data required for metrics and analysis
- Create and maintain documentation for all projects
- Demonstrable project implementation experience, working as part of a wider team of technology specialists
Required technical Skills & Experience
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012-2014 server side development including (SSMS, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- T-SQL (Transact SQL) Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers
- Strong hands-on experience with enterprise Business Intelligence, data analysis and complex T-SQL queries.
Previous experience within the FX industry or Financial Services on a similar IT field as above, will be considered a strong advantage
B.Sc – in Technology or business-related field
Remuneration & Benefits
Our client offers an excellent salary package to include 13th salary, medical insurance and a staff discount and incentive scheme.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit www.jobscyprus.com for further details.