CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
- Relationship with banks, including close interaction with the banks and administrators regarding new account opening, account maintenance, i-banking access, etc.
- Responsibilities for account opening process (including filling-in of bank forms, coordination of all processes regarding account opening, compliance questions, etc.
- Responsibilities for all bank-related matters, including payment processing and follow-up, bank account reconciliation, etc.
- Able to undertake any ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- University degree, preferably in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Clear communicator with good writing skills
- Strong organizational skills (able to handle multiple priorities)
- Good computer skills
- Fluent in Russian and English, both written and oral
- Compensation Package - Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience
- Private Medical Scheme (after completion of the probation period)
- Working hours from 8-30 to 17-30, with one hour break.