Assistant Logistics Officer - Logistics - Larnaca - Cyprus
- Responsible for Logistics activities
- Responsible for Customer Service.
- Prepare and update daily logistics, schedule to assure deliveries to production locations.
- Coordinate daily activity to track location and movement of inventory finished goods and raw materials. Provide reports to internal and external customers as required.
- Organizes and maintains hard copy and electronic documentation supporting order fulfillment, distribution means, pricing, and contractual obligations,
- Min. 2 years related working experience
- Bachelor Degree holder, major in Business Administration, Operations Management, and Logistics Management would be advantageous
- Able to work effectively without close supervision and function as a member of a team of professionals.
- Excellent English, oral and written communication, and presentation skills, and be able to communicate effectively with people of diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- SAP experience would be an advantageous
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Scott Gray email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call 22 769369 for further information
101 Gladstonos Street, Agathangelou Business Centre, Ground Floor, Limassol 3032 Cyprus