On behalf of our client, a global insurance firm with offices in Nicosia, we are keen to speak to Actuarial professionals currently seeking new employment opportunities. On behalf of our client, a global organisation operating in the Insurance sector, we are keen to speak with any individuals seeking a new challenge that have a strong track record of working within the Actuarial Department of an Insurance company.
- Interpret data, analyze results and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in a complex data sets
- Filter and scrub data, and review reports and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Educated to degree level in Mathematics, Statistics or Actuarial Science
- 0-2+ years of previous Actuarial experience
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English (Written & Spoken)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc.)
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to email@example.com quoting the above reference number or alternatively call +357 22 002 285 for more information. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.